Website Design & Development Service
For Creatives, Professionals and Conscious Businesses
We offer a number of different website design and development services that we customize to your specific needs.
Packages are great, but in our experience we’ve found that no two businesses (or people!) are exactly alike.
So rather than try and shoehorn you into a package that’s “close but not exactly”, we follow our proven process and build on our curated Cultivar development foundation to tailor your needs.
All our design and development projects begin with either a comprehensive Website Audit (if you have a website we’ll be working with), or a Project Evaluation (if we’re starting with a fresh slate or deep dive). From there, we move forward with a thorough understanding of your existing assets, issues and business + web presence snapshot.
Then we work with you through our discovery process to gain a true understanding of your needs, goals, strengths and hangups to come up with a custom final package that’s the perfect fit for you, your situation, and your unique business.
So let’s dive in! We can’t wait to meet you.
How can we help you transform your website from “Ow” to “Wow!”?
Before investing in a new project, see where you stand with your website.
Uncover potential pitfalls, receive clear actionable advice, and reveal valuable opportunities to leverage what you have to improve your current results.
Mobile-Friendly Website Migration
Take your existing website and make it look awesome in mobile.
Your design and content will shine on any device when we move your website to our powerful platform. (Requires Project Evaluation)
Makeover your website to speak to your dream clients using your existing branding.
We’ll also clean up what’s not working and add powerful functionality to help grow your business. (Requires Project Evaluation)
Let’s build your DREAM website!
We’ll dive deep together to uncover your true business goals and create a custom website plan to make them a reality.
From design elements to technical integrations your website will be tailored to fit you and your business like a stunning, mobile-friendly glove. (Requires Project Evaluation)
Why do we require Project Evaluations?
Evaluations allow us to take the time needed to research your project’s technical needs and assess possible solutions, review your industry competitors (if needed), and connect with you and ask questions to develop a more thorough understanding of your business and company vision.
Then we provide an educated assessment of your project’s specific needs and deliver a targeted plan designed to help you achieve your goals.
The end result is a complete project outline with our recommendations, action plan, and a corresponding cost for the work.
We find this approach offers:
- Flexibility | You get a valuable and actionable plan, without having to commit to the full project until you have all the details.
- Minimal up-front investment | Many web designers and firms require a significant deposit, committing you the entire project before you even have a solid understanding of what it will entail. Our Evaluation process allows you to review the plan and have a detailed understanding of your project and costs before choosing to proceed.
- Allows us to build a relationship | We love people who are passionate about what they do, visionaries, healers, entrepreneurs and philanthropic endeavors. More importantly, we want to work with people who we’re a good match for energetically and who feel the same way about the people they work.
The Evaluation allows you to see the quality of the work we deliver, how we think, and make sure we’re a good fit for you to work with before proceeding with the full project. It also means that we’re invested in the quality of the Evaluation we deliver to you – we want you to be excited about your project and about working with us.
Workin’ It! | Website Audit
Is your website Workin’ It?
Our comprehensive, 40+ point WordPress Website Audit covers all the essential items and areas that a successful website requires.
You’ll gain an understanding of your website’s critical performance gaps. We’ll also highlight opportunities to improve everything from admin usability and business integrations (saves you time and frustration) to user experience and conversion (more dream clients and money!)
Covering a healthy balance of technical elements, front end design, conversion opportunities, overall website structure, and business opportunities, our audit will give you a clear overview of everything you need to give your website a complete performance makeover!
The best part (and most important, in our opinion) is that your Website Audit includes actionable recommendations + resources, and highlights high-value “low hanging fruit” opportunities, so you can make low-investment changes to improve your site right away.
NOTE: This is not a page-by-page audit. The primary focus is on your development foundation and technical elements, with additional attention paid to front-end user experience and conversion opportunities. Depending on the size of your site we may not be able to review every page. We use our best professional judgement to review your most important pages and provide you valuable feedback on those.
Give your website a solid boost now, or have the confidence that you know exactly how well your site is doing before you invest your time and money in updating, changing or adding to it.
Perfect for you if:
- You know you have some issues with your website but aren’t sure what they are.
- Don’t have a clue what’s going on with your site, but know that you need to!
- Want to make some changes or additions to your site but don’t want to end up over your head or over budget due to unexpected issues.
- Want a professional outline of your existing website’s strengths and failings so you can come up with a targeted, educated plan for growth.
- Your web designer/developer has ghosted and you need to regain control of your site!
Not for you if:
- Know exactly what’s wrong with your site (or don’t know, don’t care) and just need someone to fix it.
- You’re just looking to band-aid a specific issue and aren’t really interested in addressing other (potential) issues right now.
- Just built your site and already know what’s going on “under the hood”.
- Think your site is fine just as it is. You’re making enough money and you’re not really interested in opportunities to improve your website’s performance, visibility and long-term stability.
- A comprehensive digital & printable PDF checklist + status of all reviewed website items, organized by category.
- Plugin Audit including our recommendations for which plugins we suggest removing + our recommended replacements.
- Clear recommendations and suggestions to improve your site, ranked by difficulty of implementation.
- A general summary your website’s status and our overall recommendations for moving foward.
This is totally what I need! What’s next?
Send us a message including your website URL and why you think you need an audit.
If it looks like we’re a good fit and we have the availability in our schedule, we’ll send you a confirmation email with our next available Audit date and payment link to get started. (We typically complete Audits within a week of confirmation.)
GoMobile! | Mobile-Friendly Website Migration
Investment: Starting at $2199
You’re happy with your site, branding and content, but darn if it’s not mobile friendly! (BTW, “responsive” is the developer term for mobile-friendliness).
Or maybe it’s supposed to be mobile-friendly, but it’s slow, has display errors or never seems to work right. (How embarrassing!)
Not only is it crazy frustrating for you and your potential customers, over time it hurts your search ranking..
Statistics show that over 30% (very conservatively) and often the majority of web traffic is now from mobile devices.
Don’t believe us? Check out your Google Analytics, go ahead, we’ll wait. (Log into your GA dashboard and go to Audience –> Mobile–> Overview.) Don’t have GA? Not to worry, we’ll make sure you get set up with that, too!
Add to that the fact that if a site works poorly or takes more than 1-3 seconds to load, abandonment stats go through the roof.
While the exact numbers can totally vary depending on who your ideal client is, two things are certain:
- A significant and growing number of people are searching online (for you!) on their cell phones and tablets every day.
- If your site isn’t fast and beautifully responsive, you’re losing business (not to mention valuable opportunities to grow your community.)
You shouldn’t struggle, suffer and lose business because your site isn’t performing the way it should. Especially if you’ve already invested in content, photography or web design.
We developed our GoMobile! Mobile-Friendly Website Migration Service to help get you over that final digital roadblock and converting more visitors into happy customers.
The Tech-splanation | We recreate your website’s design and layout using our Curated Platform (a custom Genesis child theme + visual composer + some other goodies, which you’ll own). This is all done on a live dev (shory for development) site that is visible only to you until we replace your existing site
Then we migrate over ALL your content, pages, blogs, sidebars, EVERYTHING. So, except for specific changes we discuss together, your new site looks just like your old site, but better and beauti–fully mobile-friendly.
You’ll get a final review call after your new site launches where we’ll provide you with a tour of your new site’s admin area and tools, final documentation and answer any questions.
Perfect for you if:
- You already have a website you’re pretty happy with, but it’s just NOT performing on mobile devices.
- You’re website isn’t responsive, but you know it needs to be (and you’re not interested in changing the overall design or branding right now)
- You know you’re missing out on business and need your site to be mobile-friendly, stat!
Not for you if:
- This is you: “Mobile-friendly, schmobile-friendly – I get all my business through referrals so ain’t no thang to me.”
- Your site is already responsive and looks great on all devices (awesome!)
- You don’t have a website, or your business is in such a small community that it doesn’t matter (Everyone in town goes to Joe’s Coffee…it’s the only coffee shop in town!”)
Responsive Add-On Options:
Start with our Responsive Migration Service, and add on any (or all!) of the following to really take your website to the next level.
- Add new pages
- Add features or functionality
- Add an email optin/ freebie delivery
Revive & Reignite | Mobile-Friendly Website Re-design
Investment: Starting at $2699
Your business is rockin’ and you still connect with your branding, but your overall site design and layout is feeling a little stale. Maybe you’re ready to make some functionality upgrades that enhance your authority and customer experience while you’re at it (online scheduling or strategically placed opt-ins, anyone?)
That’s ok! Just like you, your business and website are evolving. Revive & Reignite Service is a full-service tune-up and brand-conscious makeover for your site.
If you like your branding, copy and your overall site content, but you want to update the layout and look of your site, this is the option for you!
Our co-creative process allows you to review and approve at each stage, so we’re always on the same page and there are no surprises.
If your site isn’t already mobile-friendly or is having issues when viewed on mobile devices (“responsive” in developer-speak) we’ll address those as well.
It’s time to breath new life into your website and make you the belle of the digital ball!
Perfect for you if:
- You want to update the overall look and feel of your website using your existing branding.
- You’re happy with your content and overall site structure, and just want to apply some fresh branding.
- You’ve been in business for years and while your products or services are still relevant, your site looks like it’s from the 90’s dated (you know, like that muffin in the coffee shop you know has been there a while…)
Not for you if:
- You like how your site looks and just need specific changes to be made on the backend.
- You’re also changing the content/services and branding of your business.
- You don’t have any happy, paying clients and think that redesigning your website is the answer.
Custom Website Strategy, Designs & Development
Investment: Starting at $4997
Whether you are starting from scratch, or doing a complete overhaul, we can help. We take extra time and care with our custom work to ensure you are getting the most for your investment. We work with you in a co-creative process using content outlines, wireframes, mockups and a development site where you can confirm every step of the process with no surprises.
We only work with a limited number of clients for custom for from-scratch web design. Our calendar fills up quickly, reserve your space today! Currently 1 spot available for August.
Perfect for you if:
- You have your products and/or services nailed down
- Know who your ideal client is and what they need from you
- Already have a proven product or service + happy clients and testimonials
Not for you if:
- You’re just getting started in your business and aren’t sure yet who your ideal client is
- Haven’t made any money in your business yet
- You’re bootstrapping and think an expensive website is what’s going to make your business successful.
- You don’t really care about details or doing things in a way that will set you up for continued growth