Website Maintenance + Ongoing Support
We help make sure you website is an ongoing success.
We currently offer Monthly Website Maintenance and Ongoing Tech + Business Support to existing website clients and qualifying new clients who already have a WordPress.org website.
- Have a WordPress.org website that needs some love
- Have access to your WordPress, Hosting and Domain logins
- Are ready to take control of your website and uplevel your business or organization
And you’re interested in getting your WordPress site:
- Cleaned up and running fast
- Up-to-date and error free
- Professionally maintained on a monthly basis (plus monthly status reports!)
- Monitored for uptime, malware and potential security issues
- Finally resolving frustrating legacy mobile display issues
- Having a team you can count on when you want to add-to or edit your site beyond your technical abilities
- Being able to make small-medium work requests when you need them
- Being able to schedule a phone call or screen share to assist or show you how to do something on your site when you get stuck
Then our Monthly Website Maintenance and Ongoing Tech + Business Support could be just what you need!
Monthly Website Maintenance Program
Let us take care of your website so you can get back to business. With quarterly, semi-annual or annual payment options, you can ensure that your website and its components are updated every month, and know that any issues will be taken care of, without you ever having to do a thing.
Backups and Scans | The truth is, hackers are out there. And even websites with the best security can fall victim to malicious attempts to disrupt. You put a lot into your site, so we want to make sure it’s secure and recoverable in case anything should happen. Your hosting service may include regular backups. As part of our maintenance program we perform an additional manual monthly backup that’s stored offline for extra safekeeping. We also perform various scans for security vulnerabilities and malware and adjust for preventative measures as potential threats evolve.
Regular Updates | We regularly update core the elements of your WordPress website once per month. This includes a monthly review of update literature for any action that needs to be taken from updates to the WordPress Platform, Genesis or other theme frameworks, and Third Party Plugins or Extensions.
Vigilance Updates | Occasionally, we find out about issues with plugins that might affect your website’s security or functionality. When this happens, we perform any necessary updates right away, rather than at the end of the month, to ensure your site continues to function seamlessly.
Monthly Website Audit and Fixes | We keep a watchful eye on your website by monitoring your uptime and site performance. Your maintenance emails don’t just let you know your maintenance has been completed! They contain any important warnings or errors that may arise as well as any fixes we have applied. We also do occasional “spot checks” on your site and let you know if we see something that needs your attention or provide suggestions to improve how you’re using your site.
We have you covered!
- Uptime Monitoring
- Monthly Backup
- Regular Updates
- Fixes and support tickets
- Security Scan
- Performance of responsive “Squeeze Test”
- Check Site Load Speed
- Vigilance Updates
- Scan for crawl errors
- Semi Annual Checks (Optimize Database, contact forms and optins)
Secure your website investment while giving it some love.