Wild Ginger Apothecary | Organic Home & Beauty, Movement Studio and Workshop Lounge
Nicole needed a a new website for her growing business that would clearly highlight her three different venues – apothecary, workshop lounge and movement studio spaces – and she needed it fast.
She also needed to be able to post a wide range of events and categorize them as needed and she wanted it to be super-clean and minimal.
With her blog on Blogger, her e-commerce already built on Lightspeed and a separate single-page website for her movement studio, we needed to consolidate and bring as much as possible back under one digital roof. She had a mockup a friend had created for her based on a very simple WordPress theme and a sketch of her own ideas and website requirements.
We brought together all her pieces and her new site is clean, powerful and flexible so she can add content, events and design upgrades as needed. When she’s ready, she can even migrate her entire online store from Lightspeed over to WordPress without losing a thing, using new Woocommerce integrations.
Other custom project features:
- Mobile-friendly custom child-theme built on Genesis framework.
- Content organization and strategy.
- On-site SEO + local search verified with Google My Business.
- Visual Composer for easy, custom page layouts.
- Custom Time.ly calendar integration for easy event and class scheduling and sharing.
- Ongoing maintenance.
- Custom blog setup and migration of all posts from Blogger.
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools Setup and Validation
Before and after the wildgingerapothecary.com redesign.