TLT Coaching | Laurie Blazek and Dr. George Watts
Laurie and George came to us with and original, proven methodology for helping professionals identify their specific personality strengths and shadows, craft their individual career brands, and understand how to leverage their unique personality strengths and mature their weaknesses to achieve a deep sense of purpose and joy in career and life.
George is a nationally recognized author, behavioral scientist, and senior executive with a passion for inspiring people to believe in themselves by maturing their natural personality strengths. In addition to an MBA with a concentration in finance, Laurie has over 25 years of coaching and consultative selling and leadership experience as a Managing & Executive Director for several multinational banks.
Together, they knew they had something special and powerful. And that they wanted to bring it to the world through an online course, but weren’t sure what it should look like or how to bring it to life.
Inspired by how much we could see people needed their program, we came up with a strategy and vision to implement TLT Coaching on the rock-solid yet flexible AccessAlly platform. The project included copywriting, creating a sales page and website, organizing their content into modules, co-creatively crafting the program’s automated email series, and more.
Having been through the program ourselves, we were passionate about helping them make this valuable and deeply insightful information available to other professionals on a much bigger scale.
Their project included:
- E-course design and implementation on the powerful AccessAlly(TM) platform
- Sales page copywriting and website
- Fresh Design and Branding Refinement
- Product Strategy and Content Editing
- Online appointment booking + payment integration
- Automated triggered email series in ConvertKit
- Video editing and Vimeo setup
- Ongoing strategy, maintenance and support
- E-Course Design and, Strategy | We helped Laurie and George take their content – an ebook, videos, articles, exercise worksheets and PDFs – and organize it into a streamlined program with a timeline broken into modules that people could take in a self-guided manner. We created a strategy to implement three different pricing tiers, including upgrade options, that included a private coaching element and a high-level executive assessment.
- ConvertKit Integration & Custom Automated Email Series | We came up with a strategy and custom content outline for Laurie and George to create the different automated email series to guide students through 3 levels of the program. We provided content strategy and copy editing, and implement these series in ConvertKit. We also helped craft an additional option for students to choose between two different speeds at which they can take the core program.
- Brand Update and Web Design | We worked closely with the help of Kolton at HoneyHornet to update their current branding while still keeping it in-line with their sister brand Top Line Talent. We also collaborated to design the sales page and website
- Content Strategy | After an in-depth review of their program materials and discussion of their goals for the program and business we created a content strategy for their sales page and website. This also included guiding copy creation for the program layout and instructions and email series.
- Automated Scheduling and Google Apps for Business integration | Laurie and George needed domain emails and calendars they could easily sync with each other and with an online scheduling tool. We set them up with emails through Google Apps for business and created custom Chrome profiles for them to have easy access to all their tools. We also set them up with Calendly and integrated it with their shared calendars so students who signed up for one-on-one coaching could schedule their own coaching sessions right online!
- Video Editing | We set up and customized a Vimeo account to host their growing library of coaching tip videos for the e-course. We provided editing for the coaching tip videos, as well as sales page materials including audio cleanup, bumpers, general editing, and slide creation.
You two did an outstandingly excellent job…
The TLTCoaching.com website is beautiful, interesting and is everything we imagined one year ago. You make outstanding business partners…you listen, you’re creative, you follow up and follow through….I am sending people to the site all day today and loving it because I am so proud of what we accomplished together.
We anticipate a long and productive relationship!
Dr. George Watts