The Lemur Conservation Foundation
When the Lemur Conservation came to us, they were stuck with a website that was only half developed. They didn’t have a large budget due to the situation and were left with no one to turn to to help finish what the other developer had done. Several companies had told them they would need to just start over and scrap what they had already invested time and resources into. Because we had previous experience working with non-profit organizations, we were able to make quick and cost effective decisions on how to proceed to get their website launched.
In order to give them the best possible site from this stage, we needed to understand their biggest pain points with their old website. The information felt scattered for users to access and a lot of the content posted on the site was out of date. From here, we worked to build them a better and more accessible site for users than they had even imagined. We redesigned their navigation menu, reorganized content and overall website structure to make a streamlined user experience, while keeping the overall design and branding that had already been created.
We used a high-quality vetted page builder plugin, we were able to create custom and creative page layouts to help better organize content on the pages. It also was a powerful tool to allow their own team to make edits and changes to their own site as they had ideas.
In the end, we were able to integrate more of the ideas they originally wanted to incorporate but thought they’d have to compromise on. They now have social media integrated within their main pages. They can also make minor page updates and changes easily. We’ve provided them with instructional videos so they can refer back to them when needed.
- Pre-development strategy and content reorganization
- Mobile-friendly website development from existing design
- Ongoing Website Maintenance and Support
- Having support and backup help with technical issues and content
- Ability to make updates to the site on their own, or assign updates and changes to our team
- Enhanced Social media integration to highlight their photography and activity
- Understands the non-profit space and the core elements needed in a site today for their success