Simms Law Office | West Virginia Defense Attorney
We were hired by Ashley Cramer Marketing to design and develop a new website for West Virginia defense attorney Michael Simms. His existing WordPress site needed not only a facelift and some branding, but a fresh content and conversion strategy and targeted on-site SEO to help him rank locally in his market.
Ashley Cramer brought her keen marketing and strategy skills to the table in conjunction with Britney Arkin’s design talent for the logo and branding. Together we crafted a new site that highlights Michael’s strengths, integrity and professionalism and focuses on converting potential clients via clearly placed calls to action. We also set Michael up to start creating blog posts both to inform and educate potential clients as well as to help him continue to improve his ranking via keyword focused content.
- New Design | With new branding courtesy of Britney Arkin, we worked with Ashley Cramer Marketing to create a new website design that would highlight Michael’s specific areas of expertise and reflect his high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Focus on Conversion | With an understanding that hiring an attorney can be a stressful and confusing task, Michael offers his clients an initial Free Initial Consultation which we made sure were clearly displayed in the header and on every page as a call to action. He also had excellent reviews on the attorney site Avvo which are prominently featured in the sidebar as well.
- Photos that tell stories | We completed stock photo research to come up with a selection of photos that communicate the types of stories and emotions that his potential clients would relate to.
- On-site SEO | Because Michael’s business is nearly all local, we ensured that the on-site SEO was fully fleshed out with the appropriate keywords, image titles and tags and local information. The result is a quality organic page ranking where people are looking for an attorney like him. This also provides him the strongest foundation on which to invest in paid SEO and PPC traffic.
Other custom project features:
- Developed in partnership with marketing strategy and content direction by Ashley Cramer Marketing.
- Mobile-friendly website redesign with Avvo integration and ongoing maintenance.
- Content strategy and optimization for local business.
- Stock photography selection and custom graphic design.
- Logo design and branding by Britney Arkin.
- SEO and Site Optimization for speed and visibility for all devices.
- Google Analytics & Webmaster tools setup and support.
- Ongoing maintenance, security and support.
Before and after the simmslawoffice.com redesign.