Four Pillars | Spa and Wellness Center
Cheri came to us with a dream, passion for helping others through providing support for their mind, body, spirit and social needs, a rough logo, and a clear vision for her wellness center, Four Pillars.
While her vision for what will be a large, full-service, multi-faceted community retreat center was clear, the website was a blank slate. We needed to think about social media integration, email list building, local on-site SEO and it all needed to be super flexible to adjust to whatever direction the path would take as the project unfolded. It also needed to be accessible and user friendly to Cheri and her marketing partner so they could post new blogs and add/update content as needed.
When plans took a turn and it was decided that the best route was to open a smaller spa in upscale Lakewood Ranch while the main wellness center was in progress, we were able to add new pages, sections, payment capabilities and local SEO seamlessly.
It’s been a pleasure to provide continued strategic and development support as this amazing dream continues to unfold in the Sarasota-Bradenton community!
- Mobile-friendly and Fast | Seamless mobile-friendly custom child-theme (Genesis) + extensive optimization practices ensure that no matter what device someone is searching from, the site loads quickly and beautifully.
- On-Site SEO + Local Search | While on-site SEO is typically part of every website we create, it was particularly important for Four Pillars that all possible meta data was included based on our keyword research, from keyword focused content to image tags and descriptions. We also helped set up and verify Four Pillars’ Google My Business page, Google+ profile and claim their local business listing. Now, they continue to gain traction organically and move up in their search ranking as they post new content and drive traffic to their site. When they’re ready to focus on driving traffic via paid advertising, their site is fully optimized to meet Google’s standards.
- MindBody Online Integration | Cheri needed people to be able to book appointments and pay online, as well as manage a physical inventory of books, gifts and products. Her site is fully integrated with MindBody and she’s able to call on us to help make updates, or she can take advantage of MindBody’s exceptional customer service to add or change services, manage automatic emails and much more!
- Ongoing Strategy and Support | As Four Pillars has continued to evolve, including the decision to open a smaller wellness spa while work on the larger center continued, we’ve been able to support Cheri and her team with ongoing website maintenance, strategy & consulting sessions, and creating new website sections, pages and content.
Other custom project features:
- In-depth project evaluation to determine project phases and strategy.
- Content strategy and optimization for local business.
- Email optin + Calls to action visible on all pages to create the most opportunities for conversion.
- Photography consultation and custom graphic design.
- Branding guidelines and logo + color refinement based on original rough logo and colors.
- MailChimp email service integration and design so they can grow their email list.
- Custom blog setup for press and news categories + blog posting best practice checklist and ongoing support.
- Social media and Disqus commenting integration.
- Content outline, copywriting support and complete editing services.
- MindBody CMS setup, one-on-one training, support and integration
- SEO and Site optimization for speed and visibility for all devices
- Google Analytics & Webmaster tools setup and support