Chrystal Kubis | Tranformational Coach and Passion Ignighter
Chrystal came to us having gone through three different website designs for ChrystalKubis.com over the past decade. She was ready, not just for something new, but for something she could really feel her spirit come through. Something that would give her the tools to grow her client base and foster her movement with.
She also needed a place to start putting out her blog content regularly as well as grow her email list. And it needed to be something she could use herself to add and edit content as she honed the direction of her business, feature testimonials, create new pages and more.
Fresh from an unfinished website working with a project manager and designer who she couldn’t quite connect with on her vision, she brought her deeply passionate and intuitive self, her signature logo, her ideas about color, and beautiful design.
- Branding Exploration and Moodboard (basic logo provided by the client) | Through some in-depth one-on-one time exploring a variety of ideas, we were able to hone in on the design, color and textural elements Chrystal was craving to help communicate her passion and spirit to her community.
- Fresh Design + Content Strategy | We worked with Chrystal closely to help pull out the vision she had in her mind for her site and came up with a completely new design, rooted in deep, rich colors, textures and gemstones. With her services undergoing an evolution, we came up with a new sitemap and content outline so give her the freedom to update, change or remove services as needed. Her new testimonial page now highlights her many devoted clients.
- Designed Email Optin + Email Service Provider Setup and Integration | While she continued to work on a fresh optin offer, Chrystal still needed a way to grow an email list. A free custom branded Mailchimp account integrated with a bold email optin visible on all pages of her site does just that. And it can be easily updated with new offers or optin freebies she creates.
- Custom Blog | A custom blog design, with new and featured posts on the home page makes it easier for Chrystal to share new content, including videos, with her community and gives her a place to drive traffic to from her active social
Other custom project features:
- Mobile-friendly custom child theme built on the Genesis framework by Studiopress.
- Custom contact forms for new client discovery calls so Chrystal can ensure that every client is a good fit before they get started.
- Testimonials integrated throughout the site to support her credibility and over 15 successful years in her field.
- Visual Composer for easy, custom page layouts.
- Content strategy and final editing.
- Social Media art for consistent branding.
- Business + strategy consulting.
- Email setup and integration with Mailchimp.
- Custom blog integration
Before and after the redesign.
“Working with Shayna and Chris has been a long awaited dream come true. I feel as if I landed on their doorstep like a hungry animal left in the rain after many disheartening attempts to bridge with the right designers that could help grow my vision.
To my delight they not only worked with the ideas I had, they exponentially enhanced them and produced a site that I LOVE! People compliment me all the time on how beautiful it is.
What I love the most in working with this dynamic duo are two things: the toolbox of skills they possess and the attention to detail they put into everything they do.
I would recommend them to people that value quality, like the job done right, and appreciate extra touches every step of the way. As someone that values great service, they’ve forever earned a thumbs up and stamp of excellence in my book.”
– Fireheart Global LLC, Founder