The OM Shoppe & Spa | Beth Snyder CCHt
We completed The OM Shoppe Spa’s website redesign in conjunction with their ecommerce website migration and redesign.
Beth’s existing website for the spa had been redone in the previous year, but was missing many critical elements. It lacked cohesive brand alignment with it’s sister ecommerce site, TheOMShoppe.com, needed a content strategy and didn’t communicate the warm, caring and authentic energy of Beth, Nancy and the spa’s incredible staff. It also didn’t highlight their range of unique services.
With lots of room to get creative, but a budget to be mindful of, we got to work! We knew that video and highlighting their incredible customer testimonials (5 stars across ALL platforms!) would be a top focus of the new site.
One of the top priorities for the new spa site was to provide visitors with intriguing, introductory information and education about the therapeutic power of vibrational medicine while still maintaining a “grounded” feeling. We wanted those who are already familiar with vibrational therapies like sound and crystal healing to feel an immediate recognition and connection to the content, while not alienating or feeling too “out there” for those who were discovering it for the first time.
The new Spa site also needed to let people know about their beautiful boutique. Lastly, we wanted to work with existing photography as much as possible and also avoid stock photography except as truly needed.
- Brand Update | With The OM Shoppe being established both online and in the Sarasota community, Beth didn’t want to abandon their original logo with held meaning both for them an the shoppe. So we opted for a brand update, giving the original logo a more modern facelift, updated fonts and adding design elements to complete the story that Beth can use in all her ongoing marketing and graphics both for the Spa and the ecommerce store.
- Fresh Design + Content Strategy | We worked with Beth’s to reorganize her content and services from the ground up to create a user experience that was more intuitive and enjoyable. As the project unfolded and Beth realized how much we could do on the new site, packages and other little features were added to complete The OM Shoppe’s offerings and the online experience.
- Email Marketing & Popup Ally Integration | Everything on the new spa site is set up for Beth to be able to edit and update her optins and ensure that everyone gets added to her email list. We assisted and consulted as Beth migrated her Mailchimp data to ConvertKit.
- Blog Migration | After research and discussion it was clear that the blog would thrive better and drive more sales traffic if it lived on the ecommerce site. We migrated the blog from the old spa site and set up custom URL redirects to protect against 404 errors and help maintain their current search ranking.
- On-Site SEO & Local Search | Being a local business with an established high rank on Google, it was critical to implement high quality on-site SEO and set up proper URL redirects on the new site. From quality image tags and descriptions to thoughtful, keyword seeded page SEO titles and descriptions, every element was covered to ensure that the new site maintained their previous search rank and set them up to continue to cement their organic 1st page position online.
- Integration with SimplyBook.Me | With budget, timeline and ease of transition to consider, Beth knew she wanted to stick with her existing service booking system, SimplyBook.Me and we were happy to help! The new site integrated seamlessly with her existing system, and we worked together to clean up and streamline the booking process and visual experience for her clients.
Other custom project features:
- Custom contact forms + contact form database
- Content strategy and final editing.
- Social Media art of consistent branding.
- Business + strategy consulting.
- Email setup and integration with ConvertKit.
- Ongoing maintenance and technical support.
“With Cultivar Designs go ahead and dream big! They have the skill and talent to help you get your project where you want it.
Chris and Shayna are easy to work with and responsive. The concern they have for their clients is palpable.
Shayna’s organization is simply the best. Helping to keep everyone on the same page and all parts moving forward. Chris is honorable and forthright. He’s determined to find the best solution and ensure you understand how he arrived there. Together as a team they complement each other beautifully and to the full benefit of the client.
It was surprising to discover that Cultivar Designs became a business partner that cared as much about our profitability and continued success! They are a part of our team and we will continue to scale and grow with them, and in great part because of them.
Our customer experience has been greatly enhanced and our bounce rate and conversions have improved considerably. Time on site is now far surpasses previous data.
I would absolutely recommend Cultivar Designs to a friend and I have! I trust them with my reputation.”