PACT Coalition | Patient Access to Community Treatment Coalition
We were hired to design and develop a custom, responsive WordPress website for PACTcoalition.org by Ashley Cramer Marketing. The objective was to create a professional, official website for the organization that would serve a few different, but interrelated purposes.
First and foremost was to clearly communicate their mission of ensuring that cancer patients have access to quality, affordable community-based cancer care. Another was to highlight the growing problems in the political and medical arena that are continually eroding these options for patients and the reality behind why it’s happening and the traumatic and painful real-world effects they’re having on patients. Lastly, they wanted to be able to collect emails and grow a contact list and provide a clear pathway for supporters of their mission to take action and contact their local representative.
They brought an existing logo and basic color palette to the table and stacks of information. We worked with Ashley to create wireframes followed by mockups to ensure they project was on the right track. Ashley combed through dozens of pages of information to outline content for the website and we provided detailed editing and formatting. We’ve also been pleased to continue to support PACT Coalition with ongoing website support and maintenance to keep it up to date and running smoothly.
Other Custom project features:
- New WordPress website
- Development on a custom mobile-friendly child theme on the Genesis framework.
- Complete web branding based off of received logo, including color refinement.
- Stock photography research and procurement.
- Custom graphic design.
- MailChimp email service integration.
- Congress LookUp integration with Sunlight Foundation AP.
- Google Analytics & Webmaster tools setup and support.
- Ongoing maintenance and security updates.
- Project developed in partnership with Ashley Cramer Marketing for content strategy & development and project management.